Friday, May 16, 2014

BOMB


Since I am having my exams right now, and don't have as much time as I normally have, I thought to myself that why not put some of what I have to study for my exams in my blog! So, here is a poem I have to analyze for an English literature course on the Beat Generation called "Bomb", written by Gregory Corso! I think it's a quite complicated one but so brilliant, be it in its form, ideas, constant shifting from one contrary to another, mixing the profane with the divine. It is an incredible (and a little long) poem, that shouldn't be read without taking its appearance into consideration! That's why, rather than to copy paste it here, I'll let you go read it on a website that has it in its original form, which has an explosion-like kind of shape! Hope you'll like it!



Have a great day, and keep your mind sharp!

No comments:

Post a Comment