Friday, August 1, 2014

Open Yale Courses

About two months ago, as I was searching for more information on the American revolution, one of my teachers introduced my classmates and me to some great courses from Yale teachers that were available online for free. I couldn't believe it. I first went right ahead to the course I was interested into, and was impressed by the great teacher and the content of the course. It was all so very interesting and pleasant. Then I realized there were many more courses I could follow, even courses I wouldn't normally go to, because they are not in my field of studies. So, I went ahead and followed courses in literature, history, sociology, politics, philosophy and even geography! I loved it and still continue to watch classes from the Open Yale Courses, and I thought I would share it with you (if you don't already know about it of course!). I think you'll be equally pleased and impressed by the incredible courses and by the amount and diversity of courses available! And if I had to recommend the courses I particularly loved, there are three, one on the American Revolution, the one called "Introduction to Psychology", and finally "Foundations of Modern Social Theory".

Here's the link to the Open courses' homepage: http://oyc.yale.edu and to the courses' list: http://oyc.yale.edu/courses.

Have a great day, and keep your mind sharp!

No comments:

Post a Comment